Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov are the Two Accused from GP Group
According to Sotir Tsatsarov's promise last night on bTV, his team today unveiled the identity of the defendants of the GP Group.
They are Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov, accused of committing crimes in Bulgaria and abroad in a criminal conspiracy - from 2014 to October 2018. Vasilev has also been charged with money laundering.
The prosecutor's press office specified that the investigation covered a number of projects under different European programs as well as officials from different institutions, beneficiaries and other individuals throughout the country.
- » The Young Bulgarian who Disappeared in the UK was Found Dead
- » 383 kg of Drugs Seized by Bulgarian Customs have been Burned
- » Interpol Saved 50 Children from a Pedophile Ring
- » Five illegal Migrants Caught Attempting to Cross the Danube
- » Man Shot his Ex-Wife in Shumen
- » 29 Guest Houses in Kyustendil Area Inspected by Economic Police