Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov are the Two Accused from GP Group
According to Sotir Tsatsarov's promise last night on bTV, his team today unveiled the identity of the defendants of the GP Group.
They are Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov, accused of committing crimes in Bulgaria and abroad in a criminal conspiracy - from 2014 to October 2018. Vasilev has also been charged with money laundering.
The prosecutor's press office specified that the investigation covered a number of projects under different European programs as well as officials from different institutions, beneficiaries and other individuals throughout the country.
- » Bank Employee from Central Bulgaria Arrested for Embezzlement of nearly 400 000 Levs
- » Transportation of Baby Eels from Endangered Species was Stopped at Sofia Airport (Photos)
- » Municipal Officials in Burgas Stopped the Sale of a Child
- » Quadruple Murder in Western Bulgaria
- » A Hacker Attack Hit the Australian Parliament
- » Imitation of "Nova Brasilia" Coffee Brand Led to a Fine of 2.57 Million in Bulgaria