Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov are the Two Accused from GP Group
According to Sotir Tsatsarov's promise last night on bTV, his team today unveiled the identity of the defendants of the GP Group.
They are Georgi Vasilev and Vladimir Lozanov, accused of committing crimes in Bulgaria and abroad in a criminal conspiracy - from 2014 to October 2018. Vasilev has also been charged with money laundering.
The prosecutor's press office specified that the investigation covered a number of projects under different European programs as well as officials from different institutions, beneficiaries and other individuals throughout the country.
- » Brazen Robbery and Kidnapping in Sofia, Perpetrators Detained
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral