Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is in Thessaloniki For a Four-Party Ministerial Meeting
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will participate in Thessaloniki in the fourth ministerial meeting in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Macedonia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that the focus of the discussions will be on development, regional cooperation and economic integration in the Balkans. Ministers will also discuss the European perspective of the Western Balkan countries.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy