Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is in Thessaloniki For a Four-Party Ministerial Meeting
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will participate in Thessaloniki in the fourth ministerial meeting in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Macedonia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that the focus of the discussions will be on development, regional cooperation and economic integration in the Balkans. Ministers will also discuss the European perspective of the Western Balkan countries.
- » Zoran Zaev: Bulgaria is Our Strategic Partner and one of the Largest Friends of the Republic of Northern Macedonia
- » The Berlin Process in Sofia will be a Mini-presidency Focusing only on Western Balkans
- » Minister Marinov: The Development of Cross-Border Cooperation is an Important Factor in Guaranteeing the Security of European Citizens
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Opened the Traditional Ambassador Conference in Sofia
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov