Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is in Thessaloniki For a Four-Party Ministerial Meeting
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will participate in Thessaloniki in the fourth ministerial meeting in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Macedonia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that the focus of the discussions will be on development, regional cooperation and economic integration in the Balkans. Ministers will also discuss the European perspective of the Western Balkan countries.
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney