Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva is in Thessaloniki For a Four-Party Ministerial Meeting
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will participate in Thessaloniki in the fourth ministerial meeting in Bulgaria, Greece, Albania and Macedonia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that the focus of the discussions will be on development, regional cooperation and economic integration in the Balkans. Ministers will also discuss the European perspective of the Western Balkan countries.
- » Bulgaria’s Ombudswoman Office Receives Highest UN Status Accreditation
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Has Welcomed Montenegro's Efforts on the Road to European Integration
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed