Plovdiv Has 10% Increase in Tourism For the First 9 Months of 2018
There is an increase in tourists visiting Plovdiv, reported by the Ministry of Tourism for the first 9 months of the year. The number of overnight stays has increased by more than 10% over the same period last year. This was said by Minister Nikolina Angelkova at the official opening of the 10th-anniversary edition of the International Tour Operator Meeting.
''Next year, which is related to the fact that the city will be European Capital of Culture our analyzes show that we will have about 10% growth of tourists'', Bulgarian Minister of Tourism also added.
- » Varna has Lost over 51% of Tourists' Interest over the Course of 10 Years According to Lonely Planet
- » BDZ Provides Over 19 000 Additional Seats in the Trains For the Holidays
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: BGN 8.4 Billion are the Revenues from Tourism in 2018
- » Number of Foreign Tourists in Sofia Has Increased By 82% Between 2008 and 2018
- » Bulgaria was Top Tourist Destination for Greeks in 2018
- » 10% Decline in Early Bookings For the Southern Black Sea Coast