Kosovo Imposed 100% Tax on Serbian Products
The government of Kosovo has approved today the proposal of Kosovo’s Minister for Trade and Industry, Endrit Shala, to impose a 100 percent tax for the products imported from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, RTK Live reported.
“From today, the measure of 100 percent tax for the goods imported from Serbia and Bosnia,” Shala said.
He has also requested removal from the trade of all products which carry “Kosovo and Metohija” labels.
The Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj said he supports the decision. “For a long time, Kosovo was impeded, in transport and analyses. CEFTA did not function between Kosovo and Serbia. I support your proposal,” he said.
- » Greece Will Ask the EU to Impose Sanctions on Turkey
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia
- » Johannes Hahn: Thanks to the Treaty with Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia Has Been Invited to the EU
- » Northern Macedonia and Albania Are Expecting to Receive Their Reports From the EC Today
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards