Kosovo Imposed 100% Tax on Serbian Products
The government of Kosovo has approved today the proposal of Kosovo’s Minister for Trade and Industry, Endrit Shala, to impose a 100 percent tax for the products imported from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, RTK Live reported.
“From today, the measure of 100 percent tax for the goods imported from Serbia and Bosnia,” Shala said.
He has also requested removal from the trade of all products which carry “Kosovo and Metohija” labels.
The Prime Minister Ramush Haradinaj said he supports the decision. “For a long time, Kosovo was impeded, in transport and analyses. CEFTA did not function between Kosovo and Serbia. I support your proposal,” he said.
- » Macedonia Step Toward Joining NATO
- » Greek Defence Minister Announces Resignation Ahead of Macedonia Vote
- » Macedonia Lawmakers To Hold Critical Debate Over Name Change
- » Severe Weather Conditions in Greece Expected to Worsen
- » Snow and Storms Across Greece as “Rafael” Covers Country
- » Greek Lawmakers Approve New Budget – with More Austerity