Trade Between Bulgaria and Belarus Increased with 70% in 2018
The bilateral trade between Bulgaria and Belarus has increased with 70% in the first 8 months of 2018 to USD 64 million, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev announced at a Bulgaria-Belarus business forum in Sofia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
In 2019 a Bulgarian business delegation is to visit Belarus to look for new partnerships and enhance cooperation under existing projects. According to Belarusian statistics, over 70 Bulgarian companies were registered and function in Belarus.
Significant Bulgarian investments were made in the restaurant business, the manufacture of dairy products and agricultural substances.
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term
- » Portugal Raises the Minimum Wage to EUR 635
- » Record: Bulgarians Abroad Have Sent over 1 Billion in the Country
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period