Trade Between Bulgaria and Belarus Increased with 70% in 2018
The bilateral trade between Bulgaria and Belarus has increased with 70% in the first 8 months of 2018 to USD 64 million, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev announced at a Bulgaria-Belarus business forum in Sofia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
In 2019 a Bulgarian business delegation is to visit Belarus to look for new partnerships and enhance cooperation under existing projects. According to Belarusian statistics, over 70 Bulgarian companies were registered and function in Belarus.
Significant Bulgarian investments were made in the restaurant business, the manufacture of dairy products and agricultural substances.
- » Lower Consumption and Exports will Slow Growth in Bulgaria in 2020-2021
- » A1 Accepts Payments in Cryptocurrency in Austria
- » ECB Is Considering New Economic Stimuli
- » Tourism Revenues in Greece Rise by more than 15% a Year
- » Cyber Insurance is Now Entering the Bulgarian Market
- » BNB Optimistic about the Bulgaria’s Gross Domestic Product