Trade Between Bulgaria and Belarus Increased with 70% in 2018
The bilateral trade between Bulgaria and Belarus has increased with 70% in the first 8 months of 2018 to USD 64 million, Bulgaria’s Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev announced at a Bulgaria-Belarus business forum in Sofia, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
In 2019 a Bulgarian business delegation is to visit Belarus to look for new partnerships and enhance cooperation under existing projects. According to Belarusian statistics, over 70 Bulgarian companies were registered and function in Belarus.
Significant Bulgarian investments were made in the restaurant business, the manufacture of dairy products and agricultural substances.
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth
- » The Euro Area with a Sharp Decline in Inflation and the Lowest Unemployment Rate Since 2008