Mothers of Children with Disabilities Terminate Their Protest
The mothers of children with disabilities terminated their protest in front of the building of the Council of Ministers as the National Assembly voted the resignation of Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They stated that the tent camp near the National Assembly remains until the government fulfill their desired social reform and the adoption of the laws for people with disabilities.
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia