Mothers of Children with Disabilities Terminate Their Protest
The mothers of children with disabilities terminated their protest in front of the building of the Council of Ministers as the National Assembly voted the resignation of Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They stated that the tent camp near the National Assembly remains until the government fulfill their desired social reform and the adoption of the laws for people with disabilities.
- » Bulgarian Court Fails to Proceed with Case Against Two Former Ministers and Influential Businessman
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister About Brexit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food