Mothers of Children with Disabilities Terminate Their Protest
The mothers of children with disabilities terminated their protest in front of the building of the Council of Ministers as the National Assembly voted the resignation of Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
They stated that the tent camp near the National Assembly remains until the government fulfill their desired social reform and the adoption of the laws for people with disabilities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend