Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council Received Prize For Bulgaria at Vienna Economic Forum
Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU Lilyana Pavlova has received on behalf of Bulgaria the prestigious Annual Award of the Vienna Economic Forum at a ceremony yesterday, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
The prize is for Bulgaria being partner of the forum for 2018 and for the big contribution to the development of regional economic cooperation during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The fifteenth Jubilee Vienna Economic Forum – Vienna Future Dialogue 2018 “Economy meets Politics" is part of the calendar of official events of the Austrian Presidency and is held under the auspices of Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurtz.
- » EUR 1.415 billion is Planned For the Development of Innovation
- » Bulgaria is the Worst in the EU Ranking on the Rule of Law for 2018
- » Rights of Bulgarian Citizens in the UK Will Be Guaranteed Even After a Hard Brexit
- » International Companies Awarded Bulgarian Students in Brussels
- » Sales of Diesel Cars Fall Across the EU, Excluding Bulgaria and Estonia
- » The European Commission Again Lowered Bulgaria's Economic Growth Estimate for 2018