Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council Received Prize For Bulgaria at Vienna Economic Forum
Minister for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of EU Lilyana Pavlova has received on behalf of Bulgaria the prestigious Annual Award of the Vienna Economic Forum at a ceremony yesterday, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
The prize is for Bulgaria being partner of the forum for 2018 and for the big contribution to the development of regional economic cooperation during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU.
The fifteenth Jubilee Vienna Economic Forum – Vienna Future Dialogue 2018 “Economy meets Politics" is part of the calendar of official events of the Austrian Presidency and is held under the auspices of Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurtz.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU