Education Minister: For Next Year, we have Earmarked BGN 1.5 Million for Scholarships for Students
At this stage, for next year, we have earmarked BGN 1.5 million for scholarships for students in dual training programmes, we are considering increasing the amount, Minister of Education and Science Krasimir Valchev said during a Values and Education conference, Focus News Agency reports.
“The dual form of education should be expanded, we will support it with funds from the state budget. We are about to launch a project under the Science and Education for Smart Growth Operational Programme, which will set additional conditions for expanding dual education,” he said.
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition
- » Student Fees in Bulgarian Universities - from BGN 200 to EUR 7700
- » By the Middle of 2019: All Schools in Bulgaria With Wi-Fi Networks
- » The Exhibition "Education without Borders" in the National Palace of Culture is Now Open
- » Burgas University will Train Doctors
- » Why a Professionally Written Essay Can Transform Your Studies