DEUTSCHE BANK TO PROPOSE STRATEGY ON TELECOM
Business | September 13, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
Deutsche Bank representatives proposed a strategy for the BTC privatization at a meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister Nikolay Vassilev, Transport Minister Plamen Petrov and Deputy Transport Minister Nikolay Nikolov. The new contract between the Government and Deutsche Bank was also discussed. It is probably going to last 6 months. The fee of the bank is USD 1 billion of fees under the previous contract.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU