11 People were Arrested after the Protests Across Bulgaria on Sunday
A total of 11 people were detained by law enforcement officials during protests covering the country on Sunday, source Darik.
There are four people in the capital. In addition to the man driving on Knyaz Alexander I Square, three minors and one adult were taken to different district offices and were detected to carry banned objects. After questioning and warning, they are released, with minors handed over to their parents.
During the protest actions in Blagoevgrad short-term entry of the roadway was found, 9 protocols were drafted under the Ministry of the Interior Act.
Acts for established administrative violations were made up of three protesters in Pleven, one person was taken to the police station. Within the framework of the organized car detention center in Silistra, five fines and three protocols under the Ministry of the Interior Act were drawn up for various violations.
Within the framework of the protest actions on the territory of the Ministry of Interior - Yambol, 28 alerts for the Ministry of Interior Act, 6 acts of violation, as well as 26 fines on the Road Traffic Act and the Bulgarian Personal Documents Act were drawn up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov