Maya Manolova Gathers Ombudsmen From the Balkan Countries
Maya Manolova gathers ombudsmen from the Balkan countries at a forum in Sofia today, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the National Palace of Culture, public advocates will discuss opportunities for Balkan cooperation in protecting citizens' rights.
The event is in the context of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and is in partnership with the Macedonian Ombudsman.
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia
- » Iran and Bulgaria Pledge to Deepen Ties
- » Turkmenistan and Bulgaria Discussing Joint Projects
- » Borissov and Medvedev Discuss Belene NPP and Our Cooperation on Two eas
- » The Japanese Foreign Minister Is on a Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria