Maya Manolova Gathers Ombudsmen From the Balkan Countries
Maya Manolova gathers ombudsmen from the Balkan countries at a forum in Sofia today, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
At the National Palace of Culture, public advocates will discuss opportunities for Balkan cooperation in protecting citizens' rights.
The event is in the context of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union and is in partnership with the Macedonian Ombudsman.
- » The New US Ambassador to Bulgaria Replaces Eric Rubin
- » Bulgaria and Cambodia May Activate their Relations
- » France Blocks the Start of EU Membership Talks with Skopje and Tirana
- » Bulgaria Opens Visa Centers in 16 Cities in India
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration