Over 160 Snow-Cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Street
''The main boulevards and streets are cleaned. 169 machines have been involved in the snow-cleaning of Sofia last night. The streets and boulevards of public transport, as well as the main roads, have been cleaned. They are still working machines, the snow is expected to stop, but the temperatures will fall. This was said by Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova at an extraordinary briefing this morning, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
Urban transport moves everywhere along its usual routes.
The municipality reminds drivers to drive carefully.
- » Intelligent Transport System Will Be Built on Trakia Motorway
- » Beer Production in Bulgaria is Becoming More Environmentally Friendly
- » Sofia Climbed 29 Positions in the World Ranking of the most Expensive Cities
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate Easter Bonuses to Pensioners
- » The Bulgarian Economy - 67% of Services, 28% of Industry and 5% of Agriculture
- » Most Wanted Workers by Sectors and Professions in February in Bulgaria