Operatic Soprano Sonya Yoncheva’s Documentary to Premiere In Bulgaria
Sonya Yoncheva has announced the premiere of a new movie based on her life entitled “Sonya Yoncheva: Sempre Libera.”
The new film by Ema Konstantinova and Georgi Toshev is set to premiere at the 32nd Kinomania Film Festival in Sofia on Nov. 26.
Yoncheva, who is currently on tour in Mexico, confirmed that she will present at the screening.
Yoncheva recently sang her 50th role in the title role of “Médée” and next returns to the Metropolitan Opera for “Otello” followed by the title role of “Iolanta.”
- » The 69th Edition of "Berlinale" Begins
- » The "One Person" Figure with 56 Screen, 12 Meters High, can Replace the "Bronze House"
- » National Palace of Culture Will Host the Harry Potter Book Night
- » Theater Sofia Brings THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME to Bulgaria 2/8 and 3/19!
- » The Bulgarian National Film Center Will Increase the Annual Amount of Film Funding by 6.32%
- » Exhibition of Donated Paintings at the National Gallery