Operatic Soprano Sonya Yoncheva’s Documentary to Premiere In Bulgaria
Sonya Yoncheva has announced the premiere of a new movie based on her life entitled “Sonya Yoncheva: Sempre Libera.”
The new film by Ema Konstantinova and Georgi Toshev is set to premiere at the 32nd Kinomania Film Festival in Sofia on Nov. 26.
Yoncheva, who is currently on tour in Mexico, confirmed that she will present at the screening.
Yoncheva recently sang her 50th role in the title role of “Médée” and next returns to the Metropolitan Opera for “Otello” followed by the title role of “Iolanta.”
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees
- » Mariya Gabriel will Present the Project "Evening of the European Cinema"