Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Seeks to Seize Property of Former Minister of Economy
The Anti-Corruption Commission has requested the court to seize the property of Traicho Traikov, former Minister of Economy. The Commissione found that the he could not prove the origin of property at the value of BGN 2,372,004, reports BNT.
Sofia City Court seeks seizure to the state, the Commission told BNT on 16th of November.
At the time of the investigation, Traikov was given the opportunity to submit additional documents and objections. Property of the former minister, to the value of 1,500,000 BGN, has already been restrained.
- » Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
- » The Organization of Placido Domingo with a Plan to Save the Monument of Buzludzha
- » Gabrovo Ordered New Buses for BGN 1.3 Million
- » New Border Crossing Point between Romania and Bulgaria
- » Sofia Signs EUR 42.5 Million Deal for Public Transport e-ticketing System
- » The Tripartite Council Will Discuss Today the Minimum Wage in Bulgaria for 2019