Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
MPs have raised demands on the quality of solid fuels used for domestic heating - mainly coal and briquettes. This is voted by the National Assembly with the amendments to the Clean Air Act at first reading.
There will be control over their storage and distribution. The sanction regime for the mayors of municipalities is also expanding.
Any mayor who does not report a reduction of the exceedances of the norms of harmful substances in the air or there is no reduction of the average annual pollution will be sanctioned from BGN 5 to 10 thousand and in the case of a repeated violation the fine will be doubled.
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Reports a Drop in Casualties of Car Crashes
- » Expenses of the Bulgarian Family are Growing Faster than Income
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Inspected Construction of Section of Hemus Motorway
- » Construction on the Expansion of the Southern Arc of the Ring Road in Sofia can Start at end of 2019.
- » City Scooters like in Vienna will be soon Roaming the Streets of Sofia