E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
As of December 17, consumers could buy electronic vignettes online through a website and mobile application that is currently developed by toll system contractor Kapsch.
The portal will have a capacity for 10,000 simultaneous visits, enough to support the initial wave of users, Anton Antonov, toll administration director at the Road Infrastructure Agency, told local media, quoted in a press release.
He explained that people with a vignette sticker expiring during 2019 could convert it into an e-vignette via bgtoll.bg or at the agency’s offices. They will need to enter the registration number and the validity of the paper vignette.
- » Tow Trucks in Sofia Tighten Control Against Improperly Parked Vehicles
- » The Police Begins Checking all Guest Houses in Bulgaria Built with EU Funds
- » Bulgarian Parliament will be Voting on Important Changes
- » After 14 Years the Fountain of Slaveikov Square in Sofia is Working Again (Video)
- » Tomorrow Bulgarian PM Borisov will Meet with the Management of the UNWE
- » Testing Begins for Trains in the Third Line of Sofia Underground