Bulgarian PM Borissov in Thessaloniki: There is no Better Place than the European Union
"There is no better place than the European Union", said the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during the Third Summit in Thessaloniki, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The summit is devoted to the European perspective, connectivity, industrial development and cooperation with the Western Balkans.
''It is now time to stop talking about the Western Balkans, as Greece, Romania and Bulgaria, which are already in the EU, and can not be divided into key areas, the Prime Minister said.
''There is now nothing to stop us from continuing to develop our trade relations and stock exchanges'', Borissov added.
He also said that eventually, if there is a problem, our countries will receive the greatest assistance from NATO and the EU.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Speaker of Northern Macedonia's parliament Talat Xhaferi
- » Press Release issued by Ministry of External Affairs of the Republic of India on Pulwama Terrorist Attack in Jammu & Kashmir
- » The Bulgarian-Macedonian Commission Meets in Skopje
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Discuss the Middle East Peace Process in Dublin
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Take Part in Today’s Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » The Austrian Chancellor Praised Trump's Foreign Policy