Bulgarian PM Borissov in Thessaloniki: There is no Better Place than the European Union
"There is no better place than the European Union", said the Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during the Third Summit in Thessaloniki, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The summit is devoted to the European perspective, connectivity, industrial development and cooperation with the Western Balkans.
''It is now time to stop talking about the Western Balkans, as Greece, Romania and Bulgaria, which are already in the EU, and can not be divided into key areas, the Prime Minister said.
''There is now nothing to stop us from continuing to develop our trade relations and stock exchanges'', Borissov added.
He also said that eventually, if there is a problem, our countries will receive the greatest assistance from NATO and the EU.
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
- » Moscow Warns Cyprus Over Ties with US
- » Bulgaria and Norway to Work Together on Joint Projects Related to Western Balkans