Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
The leader of the French National Party Marine Le Pen arrived late last night on her first visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
She is part of a 20-member delegation - all leaders in Europe and MEPs from more than 5 countries.
Le Pen will participate in a forum under the motto "The Movement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom - a New Model for European Citizens". The focus of the talks will also be the forthcoming elections to the European Parliament in May. The visit is at the invitation of Veselin Mareshki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD
- » Venice Commission: Bulgaria’s Decision on Prosecutor General Supervision Is Strange
- » Bulgaria To Ban 8 Disposable Plastic Products from Summer 2021
- » Dozens of Bulgarians Arrive from UK Today, Others Still Stranded on Britain’s Borders
- » European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing