Marine Le Pen is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
The leader of the French National Party Marine Le Pen arrived late last night on her first visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
She is part of a 20-member delegation - all leaders in Europe and MEPs from more than 5 countries.
Le Pen will participate in a forum under the motto "The Movement for a Europe of Nations and Freedom - a New Model for European Citizens". The focus of the talks will also be the forthcoming elections to the European Parliament in May. The visit is at the invitation of Veselin Mareshki.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria Soared by 30 Percent over Decade – Eurostat
- » Bulgaria Bottoms EU SURE Funds Absorption Ranking
- » Bulgaria’s Premier to Take Part in Vienna Working Meeting on Fair Vaccines Distribution
- » Bulgaria: SJC Prosecutors’ College to Send Extra Info about Candidates for EU Delegated Prosecutors
- » Bulgaria’s Kristalina Georgieva Wins Recognition as One of 100 Most Influential Women
- » Bulgaria Takes EU Lead as Best Country for Working Women