Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
For the third time, the building of the National Palace of Culture will shine in the colors of the rainbow on the occasion of the International Day of Tolerance, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The initiative is a sign of respect for diversity, the diversity of cultures and traditions, and the protection of all forms of individual human freedom. Similar campaigns are also taking place in cities like Washington, New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Brussels, Dublin and London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Protests in Bulgaria: March and "Patriotic Omelet" at the Protest in Sofia Last Night
- » Bulgaria: The Police Removed the Tent Camps of the Protesters All Over the Country
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total