Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
For the third time, the building of the National Palace of Culture will shine in the colors of the rainbow on the occasion of the International Day of Tolerance, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The initiative is a sign of respect for diversity, the diversity of cultures and traditions, and the protection of all forms of individual human freedom. Similar campaigns are also taking place in cities like Washington, New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Brussels, Dublin and London.
- » Spring Cleaning Campaign in Sofia Begins
- » 146 000 Are the Working Pensioners in Bulgaria
- » The Number of Surgeries in Bulgaria is Growing
- » 41% of Bulgarians do not Trust NATO
- » Bulgarian Climber Atanas Skatov will Try to Climb Seventh Peak over 8000m
- » Survey: Almost 1.4 million People in the EU Will Become Cancer Victims in 2019