Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
For the third time, the building of the National Palace of Culture will shine in the colors of the rainbow on the occasion of the International Day of Tolerance, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The initiative is a sign of respect for diversity, the diversity of cultures and traditions, and the protection of all forms of individual human freedom. Similar campaigns are also taking place in cities like Washington, New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Berlin, Brussels, Dublin and London.
- » One Killed, Two Injured in Swiss Avalanche
- » Citizens of Nine Bulgarian Cities are Breathing Dirty Air
- » Thousands Protest Against Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban
- » Fuel Pipeline Blaze in Mexico Kills at Least 73
- » Weather in Bulgaria will Stay mostly Cloudy and in Some Places with Slight Rain and Snow
- » Another Day With Dangerously Dirty Air in Sofia and Several Other Cities in the Country