Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
The Bulgarian’s form for the Brewers has earned him an international call-up.
Burton have extended Dimitar Evtimov’s contract for another two months.
The former Nottingham Forest goalkeeper, 25, joined Albion as a free agent in September after injuries to Stephen Bywater and Brad Collins left manager Nigel Clough short of options.
Evtimov has impressed during his time at the Pirelli Stadium and has helped the club progress to the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup.
His good form has also earned him a call-up to the Bulgaria squad and he will miss Saturday’s home game against Coventry as a result.
Evtimov’s new deal will keep him at the Sky Bet League One side until January 16, 2019.
- » Ludogorets are Football Champions of Bulgaria and Win Eighth Consecutive Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost in the First Round in Geneva
- » Three-Time Formula 1 World Champion Niki Lauda has Died at the Age of 70
- » Police in Sofia with Extraordinary Measures due to the Football Derby between Levski and CSKA
- » Grigor Dimitrov Climbed One Place In The ATP World Rankings
- » Ivet Lalova Took First Place In The 200-Meter Race In Osaka