Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
The Bulgarian’s form for the Brewers has earned him an international call-up.
Burton have extended Dimitar Evtimov’s contract for another two months.
The former Nottingham Forest goalkeeper, 25, joined Albion as a free agent in September after injuries to Stephen Bywater and Brad Collins left manager Nigel Clough short of options.
Evtimov has impressed during his time at the Pirelli Stadium and has helped the club progress to the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup.
His good form has also earned him a call-up to the Bulgaria squad and he will miss Saturday’s home game against Coventry as a result.
Evtimov’s new deal will keep him at the Sky Bet League One side until January 16, 2019.
- » Balkan 2030 World Cup bid is Realistic, Says Bulgarian Sports Minister
- » Anthony Ivanov Ranks 8th at the World Swimming Championship in China
- » VAR to be Introduced in Bulgarian Football in 3 Years, Announced the Head of BFU
- » River Edge out Boca after Extra Time to Win Historic Copa Libertadores
- » Grigor Dimitrov Clarifies his Statement About Sofia Open
- » Kubrat Pulev Signs Multi-year Deal One of the Largest Promotion Agencies