Bulgarian Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Extends Burton Stay
The Bulgarian’s form for the Brewers has earned him an international call-up.
Burton have extended Dimitar Evtimov’s contract for another two months.
The former Nottingham Forest goalkeeper, 25, joined Albion as a free agent in September after injuries to Stephen Bywater and Brad Collins left manager Nigel Clough short of options.
Evtimov has impressed during his time at the Pirelli Stadium and has helped the club progress to the quarter-finals of the Carabao Cup.
His good form has also earned him a call-up to the Bulgaria squad and he will miss Saturday’s home game against Coventry as a result.
Evtimov’s new deal will keep him at the Sky Bet League One side until January 16, 2019.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR
- » Official: Lubo Penev is the New Coach of CSKA Sofia Taking over from El Maestro
- » Jess Messina Off to Bulgaria