200 Companies in China are Interested to Invest in Bulgaria
Representatives of more than 200 companies from China were in Bulgaria this year, looking at opportunities for investment in the country and partnerships with Bulgarian companies. This was stated by the Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev at the opening of the International Conference of Young Leaders, which is part of "16 + 1".
"This is another year in which we report steady growth of bilateral trade between Bulgaria and China," he said. According to the Deputy Minister for the first six months of 2018 our country has exported goods worth more than $ 366 million for the second largest economy in the world. This is an increase of 10% on an annual basis.
At the same time, bilateral trade between Bulgaria and China for the past year is over 2 billion dollars. Alexander Manolev predicts that these results will continue in the coming year and even have the opportunity to improve.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: BGN 2 Banknote Will Be Withdrawn From Circulation
- » Nearly 70% Collapse in the Number of Foreigners Visiting Bulgaria in August
- » What Are Advantages of a Cross Trainer and Fitness Benches?
- » Singapore Tourism Industry Faces Long Winter
- » Google Meet to Limit Meetings to 60 Minutes After Sept 30
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)