Bulgaria Will Propose to UNWTO and UNESCO to Create a Global Route of Ancient Civilisations
''Bulgaria will propose to the World Tourism Organisation and UNESCO the creation of a global route of ancient civilisations'', Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova said during the 2nd International Congress of World Civilisations and Historical Routes, Focus News Agency reports.
She said the idea would support local community development through cultural and historical heritage.
“The idea is to invite all the continents to participate in creating such a route of ancient civilisations so that they get even better known. With routes that will be entirely focused on cultural and historical heritage,” she said.
''In Bulgaria, the route would include the sites from UNESCO’s list'', she added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Archeologists from Varna discovered an Ancient Object with an analogue only in the Louvre
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » Bulgarians and Brits Save Remains of a Roman Fortress after Raids from Treasure-Hunters
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago