Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
Two earthquakes with a magnitude of 4.8 and 5.1 on the Richter were recorded today in the Ionian Sea off the coast of Greece, TASS reported, referring to the Euro-Mediterranean seismological center. The quakes are registered 275 kilometers west of Athens. and they reached a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and there is no threat of tsunami.
On October 26, a severe earthquake with a magnitude of 6.8 on the Richter scale was recorded in the Ionian Sea, causing material damage.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C