Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
Two earthquakes with a magnitude of 4.8 and 5.1 on the Richter were recorded today in the Ionian Sea off the coast of Greece, TASS reported, referring to the Euro-Mediterranean seismological center. The quakes are registered 275 kilometers west of Athens. and they reached a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information about injured people and there is no threat of tsunami.
On October 26, a severe earthquake with a magnitude of 6.8 on the Richter scale was recorded in the Ionian Sea, causing material damage.
- » Code Yellow for Snow and Frost in 6 Bulgarian Regions
- » The Weather in Bulgaria Cloudy Skies with Highs between 0° and 5°, up to 10°C along the Coast
- » Yellow Code for Snow and Icy Roads in Bulgaria
- » The Sky Will Remain Cloudy, with Light Rainfalls
- » Mostly Cloudy with Rain and Snow Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 2° and 7°C
- » Mostly Sunshine, Almost no Rain Today in Bulgaria