EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
European Union leaders will meet in Brussels on Nov. 25 to formally sign off on a Brexit agreement, even as European Council President Donald Tusk cautioned that “extraordinary” developments could derail the timeline, according to Bloomberg.
- » German Railway Deutsche Bahn Reaches Wage Agreement with Union
- » EU Leaders Rebuff May's Plea over Brexit Deal
- » May Seeks Brexit Help at Brussels Summit
- » Consumption Per Capita Varied Between 54% and 132% of the EU Average
- » The European Parliament will Continue its Work Despite the Strasbourg Attack
- » May Tours Europe in Desperate Bid to Save Brexit Deal