EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
European Union leaders will meet in Brussels on Nov. 25 to formally sign off on a Brexit agreement, even as European Council President Donald Tusk cautioned that “extraordinary” developments could derail the timeline, according to Bloomberg.
- » 100 Days Before European Elections
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Western Balkans' EU-integration is an Irreversible Process
- » Europe’s Transport Future Was Discussed in the EP
- » Poland Has Exported 2700 Kilograms of Suspicious Beef to European Countries
- » EU with New Rules on International Marriages
- » Spain Reduces Speed Limits to 90kph From Tomorrow