Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
The aim of the Digital Agenda is digital transformation and modernisation of public administration, greater cyber security and the improvement of business climate in the region.
The Summit has been opened by Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borisov and European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel.
The summit in Sofia is attended by 400 representatives of the European startup ecosystem
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready