Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
The aim of the Digital Agenda is digital transformation and modernisation of public administration, greater cyber security and the improvement of business climate in the region.
The Summit has been opened by Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borisov and European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel.
The summit in Sofia is attended by 400 representatives of the European startup ecosystem
- » Bulgaria's Varna Opens Tender For Supply of Vehicle Repatriation Trucks
- » The Organization of Placido Domingo with a Plan to Save the Monument of Buzludzha
- » Gabrovo Ordered New Buses for BGN 1.3 Million
- » New Border Crossing Point between Romania and Bulgaria
- » Sofia Signs EUR 42.5 Million Deal for Public Transport e-ticketing System
- » The Tripartite Council Will Discuss Today the Minimum Wage in Bulgaria for 2019