Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
The aim of the Digital Agenda is digital transformation and modernisation of public administration, greater cyber security and the improvement of business climate in the region.
The Summit has been opened by Prime Minister of Bulgaria Boyko Borisov and European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel.
The summit in Sofia is attended by 400 representatives of the European startup ecosystem
- » EUR 28,000 Were Seized From the Hand Baggage of a Passenger on Sofia Airport
- » GERB has Announced that it will Restore the Preferential Vote
- » Chairman of GERB Tsvetan Tsvetanov is on a Working Visit with Kosovo Prime Minister
- » Traffic Police Operation For Control of Trucks and Buses Begins
- » Today we Mark 146th Anniversary of the Death of Bulgarian National Hero Levski
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party Leaves Parliament