Bulgarian Parliament to Discuss Stricter Punishments For Domestic Violence
Up to 5 years in prison for psychological harassment and persecution in the context of domestic violence. This includes amendments to the Penal Code that will be discussed in National Assembly today, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Harassment outside the family will be punished by imprisonment for up to one year or probation.
Among the importers of the bill is the National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva. She nnounced that she accepts the fight against domestic violence as a personal cause.
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian MFA: No Injured Bulgarians in the Bus Incident in Istanbul
- » Sofia Innovation Workshop Will Solve Important City Problems
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport