It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
It will remain considerably cloudy today, with light rain. In the afternoon temporary breaks in clouds expected across Western Bulgaria and central parts of Southern Bulgaria.
There will be light to moderate wind from the north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria in the afternoon it will occasionally increase. Cool air is set to invade the country, bringing the maximum temperatures down to 7°C to 12°C, in Sofia – about 7°C.
Pressure is higher than the average for November and will remain unchanged This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunshine Today in Bulgaria, Warm Day with Highs between 13-18°C
- » 14 Tonnes of Toxic Waste Dumped in the Yana Station Area in Sofia - is there a Danger to People?
- » Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 10 ° and 15 °
- » Europroject Will Improve Air Quality in Six Large Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » Is Winter Going Away? New Warm Wave is Coming
- » Snowfall in some Areas in Bulgaria, Highs between 1-6°C