It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
It will remain considerably cloudy today, with light rain. In the afternoon temporary breaks in clouds expected across Western Bulgaria and central parts of Southern Bulgaria.
There will be light to moderate wind from the north-northeast, in Eastern Bulgaria in the afternoon it will occasionally increase. Cool air is set to invade the country, bringing the maximum temperatures down to 7°C to 12°C, in Sofia – about 7°C.
Pressure is higher than the average for November and will remain unchanged This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics