Minister of Agriculture and Food Opens a Campaign to Support Bulgarian Food Producers
Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov will open a round table launching a campaign to support Bulgarian food producers, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Data show that only in the first eight months of 2018 the growth in the production of meat and dairy products in our country is between 10 and 20 per cent.
On an annual basis, the county accounted for an increase of 13 per cent for exports of food products and agricultural commodities.
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Checks the Absence of 8,000 Tons of Paving Bricks
- » President Radev Initiated a Discussion on "Elections - Transparency and Trust"
- » Sale of Electronic Vignettes for Cars in Bulgaria will Start on December 17
- » What did Bulgarians Google in 2018?
- » Bulgarian Parliament Votes on First Reading to Remove Numbers from Election Ballots
- » Ivaylo Ivanov Nominated for Bulgarian Interior Ministry Secretary General