Minister of Agriculture and Food Opens a Campaign to Support Bulgarian Food Producers
Minister of Agriculture and Food Rumen Porozhanov will open a round table launching a campaign to support Bulgarian food producers, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Data show that only in the first eight months of 2018 the growth in the production of meat and dairy products in our country is between 10 and 20 per cent.
On an annual basis, the county accounted for an increase of 13 per cent for exports of food products and agricultural commodities.
- » "Toplofikatsia Sofia" Stops the Hot Water in Five Metropolitan Districts
- » Bulgarian President Vetoed the Changes to the State Property Act
- » Tsvetka Karayancheva: I Voted For a United, Strong and Stable Europe
- » Two People Died After Plane Crash Near Ihtiman
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: The Election Day Began in a Relaxed Atmosphere
- » There is Enough Place for Another 1 Million People in Sofia. Check out in which Districts