Cloudy Skies Over Most of Bulgaria Today, Rain in Some Areas
Today it will be cloudy over most of the country, less so over Southwest Bulgaria. Rainfalls are expected in some places, chiefly in the evening. The atmospheric pressure, higher than the average for November, will decrease a little. Light wind will blow from northwest, moderate in the west of the Danube Plain.
Maximum temperatures between 10°C and 15°C, up to 17-18°C in the westernmost regions. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, told Focus News Agency.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics