Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
Electricity and heating prices will not change until the end of the heating season, the chair of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Ivan Ivanov said on 13th of November after the regulator's meeting in relation to Bulgargaz's announcement about price increase of the natural gas by nearly 5% in the first quarter of the new year, reports BNT.
Ivan Ivanov, EWRC Chair: If this trend is preserved on world markets where the price of crude oil, which a month ago reached 86 dollars per barrel, but gradually decreased and is currently just under 70 dollars per barrel, I can say the price of natural gas will be adjusted but this will not lead either to an increase in the price of heat or to an increase in the price of electricity. The cost of electricity and heat will remain unchanged until the end of the heating season.
- » Qatar Will Invest $ 20 Billion in the United States
- » Bulgartransgaz is at the Final Stage of Creating Gas Trading Market in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria to Seek Binding Bids for New Gas Link by Jan 16
- » Bulgaria Plans to Pick Investor for Nuclear Plant by End of 2019
- » Natural Gas to Rise by 3.5% From January
- » Bulgargaz Makes a Final Proposal For the Price of Natural Gas