Over 2350 Old Tires have been Collected in Sofia in the Last Month
Over 9300 old tires were collected for one year during the campaign. Over 2350 were collected in one month. This is what Tatatyana Asenova from the Metropolitan Inspectorate commented, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
There are 13 special places in the capital, where citizens can leave their old tires.
There are also intensified inspections of the tire repair shops as well as the secondary raw material checkpoints.
There are also fines for throwing tires after a change. The fines are between BGN 100 and BGN 5000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will still be Cold but without Rain and Snow
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Cold with Rain and Snow
- » Temperatures will start to Drop Today in Bulgaria, the Winter Returns Tomorrow
- » Bulgaria: Cold Weather and Precipitation of Rain and Snow in the Coming Days
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and slightly Warmer Today