Mariya Gabriel: Europe Must Keep People at the Centre of Digital Policy
At a working meeting in Paris, as part of the annual Internet Governance Forum, European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel discussed, with France’s President Emmanuel Macron, European leadership and digital sovereignty, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
The two stated the position that if Europe keeps people at the centre of its digital policy, it will be able to cope with challenges and be among digital transformation leaders on a global scale.
Mariya Gabriel laid emphasis on the importance of issues such as the fight against disinformation online, personal data protection, digital skills of citizens.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations