EC Will Present Tomorrow the Progress Reports on Bulgaria and Romania on the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism
The European Commission will present tomorrow the progress reports on Bulgaria and Romania on the Cooperation and Verification Mechanism, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that monitoring of the justice system in Bulgaria will drop off within the mandate of this Commission, which expires in October next year. For Romania, however, the expectation is that the observation will remain.
Tomorrow, the European Parliament will vote on a resolution on the state of the rule of law in Romania. Lifting the monitoring of the justice system in Bulgaria will speed up the process of Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen area.
- » Bulgarian Women are Last in Europe in Terms of Participation and Skills in the Digital Sector
- » The EP Will Vote on a Resolution on the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to Schengen
- » MEP: It Would be Wise to End Clock Change in 2020
- » BNB Governor: The Adoption of the Euro will not Generate Unhealthy Inflationary Impulses in Bulgaria
- » 113 Bulgarian Municipalities will Receive Vouchers for Free Internet from the EU
- » Eurostat: Sofia Airport is on the 63nd Position Among the 150 Airports in the EU