''Manager of the Year'' Award Winners Will be Announced Tonight
"Manager of the Year" is held for the 11th consecutive year. The competition, which distinguishes best practices in management in Bulgaria, is conducted through a methodology specifically developed by a consulting company.
65 senior executives from 24 business sectors took part in the event. 41 of them went into the second stage of the race and the ten finalists were selected in the third stage. The third stage assesses personal qualities of the so-called A 360-degree assessment, in which special interviews are held with each of the finalists, their employees, and partners.
This year, the organizers of Manager Magazine set up a new "Modern Leaders" Award, which helps the prosperity and development of the local community and the country, reported bTV.
The awards ceremony will be tonight.
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years
- » European IT Leader with Office in Sofia Reported Revenues of EUR 6.1 Billion for the First Quarter
- » Household Deposits in Bulgaria are Rising
- » J&P AVAX Files Lowest Bid to Build Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link
- » What Does It Take to Start a Digital Marketing Career?
- » JYSK Opens 5 New Stores in Bulgaria by the End of August