Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Meets with Mayors of Small Towns
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with the mayors of some Bulgarian small towns today.
The decision came after the mayors threatened to come to protest under the windows of the Council of Ministers during the weekend.
However, the Prime Minister invited them to a conversation and the demonstration was canceled.
Mayors protest because the funding of their municipalities is bad and it is not enough for their needs.
They insist each village to have its own budget and municipal mayors are obliged by law to comply with it.
- » Bulgarian Government Approves over BGN 21 Million for Children from Vulnerable Groups and for Training of Specialties
- » BDZ Will Provide Over 8,000 Additional Train Seats For The Holidays
- » Bulgaria Becomes an Owner of Properties in Budapest, Used by Its Embassy
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready