Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Meets with Mayors of Small Towns
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with the mayors of some Bulgarian small towns today.
The decision came after the mayors threatened to come to protest under the windows of the Council of Ministers during the weekend.
However, the Prime Minister invited them to a conversation and the demonstration was canceled.
Mayors protest because the funding of their municipalities is bad and it is not enough for their needs.
They insist each village to have its own budget and municipal mayors are obliged by law to comply with it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend