Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Joining the UN Pact on Migration First Must be Discussed in Parliament
''Bulgaria has not taken a decision on joining the UN Pact on Migration and this cannot be done without discussion in parliament'', Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva told journalists commenting on BSP's doubts that the country has already agreed to join the pact which, according to the left, did not protect Bulgarian national interest and European values, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Zaharieva, the state's position on migration was clear - stopping illegal migration, protecting external borders, returning illegal immigrants immediately, and a common international fight against traffickers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment