Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Joining the UN Pact on Migration First Must be Discussed in Parliament
''Bulgaria has not taken a decision on joining the UN Pact on Migration and this cannot be done without discussion in parliament'', Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva told journalists commenting on BSP's doubts that the country has already agreed to join the pact which, according to the left, did not protect Bulgarian national interest and European values, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to Zaharieva, the state's position on migration was clear - stopping illegal migration, protecting external borders, returning illegal immigrants immediately, and a common international fight against traffickers.
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Bulgarian PM: New F16 is Much Better than Any Other Aircraft Offered
- » Bulgaria Invests in its T-72 Tanks
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defence: Four Countries Fund Radical Islam in Bulgaria