BULGARIAN SAILORS STOPPED TO DEBARK IN USA
Politics | September 13, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The management of the Bulgarian Marine recommended to the crews of the Bulgarian ships to abstain from disembarkation in the ports of the USA. Presently, there are five Bulgarian ships in the American territorial sea waters. At the time of the terrorist attacks the `Bogdan` ship was in the port of Baltimore, which is very close to Washington. All crew members are safe and sound and the work on board is going on without problems, the management of the shipping company said. The flights from Varna to Tel-Aviv have been canceled, told Tonjo Ivanov, commandant of the Varna airport. Security control has been tightened, every piece of luggage is thoroughly checked up, especially those belonging to passengers checking in for Beirut, Kuwait and Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine