Sociologists: People Are Giving Their Trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party, Than to GERB
People are giving their trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) than to Boyko Borissov's GERB. This shows a study by the AFIS sociological agency. It was done between November 2 and 7, and 1010 Bulgarians took part in it.
According to sociologists, 23.7% of Bulgarians sympathize with the BSP and 22.2% with the ruling GERB party.
A third political force is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) with a support of nearly 9%. Followed by the United Patriots with 3.4% and PP Volya (''Will'') by 1.7%.
7% of respondents said they did not support anyone, and just over 26% said they did not vote.
The survey shows that, according to 55% of respondents, corruption is growing in our country.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev