Sociologists: People Are Giving Their Trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party, Than to GERB
People are giving their trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) than to Boyko Borissov's GERB. This shows a study by the AFIS sociological agency. It was done between November 2 and 7, and 1010 Bulgarians took part in it.
According to sociologists, 23.7% of Bulgarians sympathize with the BSP and 22.2% with the ruling GERB party.
A third political force is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) with a support of nearly 9%. Followed by the United Patriots with 3.4% and PP Volya (''Will'') by 1.7%.
7% of respondents said they did not support anyone, and just over 26% said they did not vote.
The survey shows that, according to 55% of respondents, corruption is growing in our country.
- » All Bulgarian Roads are Passable, Nearly 700 Machines were out Clearing the Roads Last Night
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)
- » Over 160 Snow-Cleaning Machines Take Care of the Sofia Street
- » GERB Do Not Expect Early Elections
- » Fitch Agency Has Confirmed Bulgaria's BBB Rating with a Stable Outlook