Sociologists: People Are Giving Their Trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party, Than to GERB
People are giving their trust more to the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) than to Boyko Borissov's GERB. This shows a study by the AFIS sociological agency. It was done between November 2 and 7, and 1010 Bulgarians took part in it.
According to sociologists, 23.7% of Bulgarians sympathize with the BSP and 22.2% with the ruling GERB party.
A third political force is the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) with a support of nearly 9%. Followed by the United Patriots with 3.4% and PP Volya (''Will'') by 1.7%.
7% of respondents said they did not support anyone, and just over 26% said they did not vote.
The survey shows that, according to 55% of respondents, corruption is growing in our country.
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » "Women in the Balkans in the Next 100"
- » RFE/RL: Bulgarian Justice Minister Resigns Amid Real Estate Scandal
- » Bulgarian President Radev and CEC Discussed Preparations for the European Elections