About 8,000 km of 3rd-Class Roads in Bulgaria Need Renovation and Reconstruction
''About 8000 km of third-class roads need renovation and reconstruction'', Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
An inventory of the road network in the country was made in August this year. From 11,530 kilometers of third-class roads - 930 of it are in excellent condition; 2700 kilometers in good condition, 2560 kilometers in satisfactory condition, 1610 kilometers in inadequate and 3730 kilometers in poor condition.
''Next year, we will repair a total of 1214 km of roads for about BGN 930 million'', Minister Avramova promised.
- » Bulgaria Adopts Final Amendments to Film Industry Act
- » Bulgaria elected member of Executive Council of the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- » Poll: 69% of Bulgarians Say New Roads have Made Travelling Easier
- » All Bulgarian Roads are Passable, Nearly 700 Machines were out Clearing the Roads Last Night
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)