About 8,000 km of 3rd-Class Roads in Bulgaria Need Renovation and Reconstruction
''About 8000 km of third-class roads need renovation and reconstruction'', Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova said, quoted by the Bulgarian National Television.
An inventory of the road network in the country was made in August this year. From 11,530 kilometers of third-class roads - 930 of it are in excellent condition; 2700 kilometers in good condition, 2560 kilometers in satisfactory condition, 1610 kilometers in inadequate and 3730 kilometers in poor condition.
''Next year, we will repair a total of 1214 km of roads for about BGN 930 million'', Minister Avramova promised.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together
- » Bulgarian Customs Agency Has New Executive Director
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Government Appoints New CEO of National Revenue Agency
- » Supreme Judicial Council Adopts Declaration against Closure of Specialized Courts