Blagoevgrad Citizens are Preparing Another Protest Against High Fuel Prices
Blagoevgrad citizens will express their dissatisfaction on Sunday with an auto procession on the way to Greece, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past few months, gasoline and diesel prices in the district city have increased significantly. The largest gasoline A-95 has risen by over 17% and diesel has jumped by nearly 20%. Parallel protests are expected to take place in Burgas, Montana, Stara Zagora and Dobrich.
- » Tow Trucks in Sofia Tighten Control Against Improperly Parked Vehicles
- » The Police Begins Checking all Guest Houses in Bulgaria Built with EU Funds
- » Bulgarian Parliament will be Voting on Important Changes
- » After 14 Years the Fountain of Slaveikov Square in Sofia is Working Again (Video)
- » Tomorrow Bulgarian PM Borisov will Meet with the Management of the UNWE
- » Testing Begins for Trains in the Third Line of Sofia Underground