Blagoevgrad Citizens are Preparing Another Protest Against High Fuel Prices
Blagoevgrad citizens will express their dissatisfaction on Sunday with an auto procession on the way to Greece, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Over the past few months, gasoline and diesel prices in the district city have increased significantly. The largest gasoline A-95 has risen by over 17% and diesel has jumped by nearly 20%. Parallel protests are expected to take place in Burgas, Montana, Stara Zagora and Dobrich.
- » Bulgarian Socialist MP Elena Yoncheva has been Charged with Money Laundering
- » Justice Ministry Proposes Measures to Tighten Control for Bulgarian Citizenship
- » 15% is Youth Unemployment in Northwestern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Among EU Member States with Lowest Government Debt
- » Sofia will have an Urban Environment Ordinance
- » The Apartment Buildings in Sofia may have their own Recycling Bins