27th Bulgarian Expedition is Leaving for Antarctica
The first group from the 27th Bulgarian Antarctic expedition – a logistics team of eight, plus two biologists - is setting out for the South Pole on 9 November, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Another three groups of expedition members will leave in December and January. This year their scientific tasks are connected with the study of the aquatoria around the Bulgarian Antarctic base. One of the projects will be to study the colonization processes of seaweed from the South Bay on Livingstone Island (Antarctica), and the other is connected with hydrobiological monitoring of coastal sea water in front of Bulgaria’s Polar base.
- » Why # 10yearschallenge is Not a Harmless Fashion on Social Networks?
- » World Day of Snowman
- » Bulgaria to use Croatia’s Experience in Field of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- » Bulgaria Honors St. Athanasius Half Past Winter
- » Sofia: Higher Levels of Particulate Matter in Some City Districts
- » Sunshine Till Noon, Clouds Will Cover the Whole Country by the End of the Day