Smuggled Gold Jewelry Found During Car Inspection at Kapitan Andreevo Customs Post
Smuggled gold jewelry worth over BGN 45,000 was found during a car inspection at Kapitan Andreevo Customs Post, said the press office of the Customs Agency, reports Focus News Agency.
On 5 November 2018, a car with Romanian registration arriving from Turkey was selected for a thorough inspection. The driver, a Turkish citizen, and the passengers, two Romanian citizens and an Italian citizen, said they had nothing to declare. In the trunk, behind the spare tyre, the officers found two transparent plastic bags containing 153 pieces of jewelry – rings, pendants, bracelets, chains and earrings. According to the experts, they were made of 14-carat gold with a total weight of 803 grams and estimated worth of BGN 45,780.
- » The Bulgarian Court Released Released the Person who Made Graffiti Against Le Pen on the Monument of the Soviet Army
- » Russian Hacker Arrested in Bulgaria for Ad Fraud of over $7 Million
- » President of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance is Arrested
- » 35,000 Children got Caught in Criminal Trafficking Networks in Bulgaria last 18 Years
- » 2 Bulgarians Referred to Prosecutors over Hiroshima Peace Park Football Graffiti
- » Mobile Customs Teams in Bulgaria Seize over 51 Tonnes of illicit Fuel within a Week