There will be no Referendum in Sofia for the Waste Fuel Installation
There will be no referendum in Sofia for the construction of an installation which can work with waste fuel on the territory of TETS Sofia. This was decided by the Sofia Municipal Council (SCC) at today's meeting.
The opposition in the municipality urged citizens to ask whether they agreed to install 157 million euros, of which 67 million euro borrowed, and where they want it to be on the territory of TETS Sofia or near the garbage factory.
The main concern of the councilors urging the referendum is that technology will worsen the air quality in the city.
- » Bulgarian Citizens Will Pay More For Driving Courses
- » Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences have Discovered Anti-tumor Properties of Cannabis
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
- » Bulgarian Head of State: There Should be no Doubt About the Transparency and Honesty of the Upcoming European Elections
- » It will no Longer be Possible to Buy Bulgarian Passport with Investments
- » Fewer People with Higher Education will be Sought on the Labor Market in Bulgaria