There will be no Referendum in Sofia for the Waste Fuel Installation
There will be no referendum in Sofia for the construction of an installation which can work with waste fuel on the territory of TETS Sofia. This was decided by the Sofia Municipal Council (SCC) at today's meeting.
The opposition in the municipality urged citizens to ask whether they agreed to install 157 million euros, of which 67 million euro borrowed, and where they want it to be on the territory of TETS Sofia or near the garbage factory.
The main concern of the councilors urging the referendum is that technology will worsen the air quality in the city.
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo
- » New Digital Ticket Platform to Start Operating in Bulgaria
- » Over 16,500 People Started Work on the Employment Plan in 2019
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Numbers Hit All-Time Low in 2018