The Management of BDZ Resigned
The three members of the Board of Directors of BDZ Holding have resigned. This was confirmed on NOVA TV by Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov. Resignations have been deposited in the Cabinet of the Minister. He will become acquainted with the motives and will decide within the term prescribed by the law.
The people who resigned are chief of board Velik Zanchev, who is also Deputy Minister of Transport, CEO Vladimir Vladimirov and finasist №1 in the railway company Filip Alexiev.
The three have put signatures for resignation letters after the board meeting late last night after the registry of the Ministry of Transport and Communications has already been closed.
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister For Breckit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo