Sofia Citizen Threatened his Wife with Murder
A 40-year-old Sofia resident was arrested after he threatened his wife with murder. He is detained for 72 hours and has been charged, the Interior Ministry said, reports Stolitsa.bg
On October 25 at 9.00 hours in the family apartment in Borovo, I. Pepeldjiyski tried to suffocate his wife by grabbing her neck and lifting her up in the air telling her that she would suffer consequences in case she came out alive from the dwelling. The woman was seriously frightened.
After the report, it is clear that the detainee has not been convicted before. He was only fined for car driving after using drugs. The watchdog prosecutor ordered Pepeladzhijski to be detained for 72 hours because of the great public danger of his actions. On November 9th, he will be brought to the RCC building to examine the request for "Detention on remand".
- » The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
- » Murder in Botevgrad: Man Suspected of Stabbing his Wife to Death
- » Norwegian Student Stabbed a Teacher and Three Other School Officials
- » Bulgarian Citizen Attacked Passersby and Policeman in a Park in Rome
- » Bulgarian Customs Officials Seized 7200 Liters of Alcohol in Cans Packaged as Coconut Milk
- » One Killed and Several Injured in a Shooting inside a Tram in Utrecht