Collapse in the Information System Hampered the Operation of Sofia Airport
Due to temporary technical difficulties in the operation of the airport flight information system on 7thof November, Sofia Airport has created an organization for better information to passengers, reports BNT.
"We extend our apologies to all passengers for any inconvenience caused by this. You can get information about your flight from the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 information desks. Announcements will be more frequent and airport staff will be guiding passengers to the zone after border control," the airport press office said.
Every effort is made to overcome the technical difficulties as soon as possible.
- » Plane Crashed near Plovdiv, Two Died
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
- » Small Plane Crashed on a Residential Building in Chile, at least 6 People were Killed
- » About 150 People are Missing after a Shipwreck in DR Congo
- » Notre-Dame Big Fire: Most Valuable Artifacts have been Saved, Macron Pledges to Reconstruct Cathedral