An Exhibition Presents Over 300 Saved Treasures From Treasure-Hunters in Bulgaria
The exhibition presents over 300 saved treasures with high cultural values from treasure-hunters across the country. The name of the exhibition is "The Saved Treasures of Bulgaria".
It will be opened today at the Archaeological Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
The exhibition displays stolen cultural assets that have been the subject of unlawful trafficking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English
- » Bulgarian Actress Maria Bakalova will be in Guardians of the Galaxy 3
- » US with a Report on Religious Freedom in Bulgaria: Mosques are not Built or Repaired