An Exhibition Presents Over 300 Saved Treasures From Treasure-Hunters in Bulgaria
The exhibition presents over 300 saved treasures with high cultural values from treasure-hunters across the country. The name of the exhibition is "The Saved Treasures of Bulgaria".
It will be opened today at the Archaeological Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
The exhibition displays stolen cultural assets that have been the subject of unlawful trafficking.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Celebrate 174 years since the birth of Revolutionary Hristo Botev
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. Basil's Day or ‘Survaki’
- » How Bulgaria Celebrates New Year’s Eve
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Ignazhden - the First Guest at your Home Determines the Year
- » Hours until the Final of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Paris
- » You can Now Vote for Bulgaria at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021, the Final is on Sunday