An Exhibition Presents Over 300 Saved Treasures From Treasure-Hunters in Bulgaria
The exhibition presents over 300 saved treasures with high cultural values from treasure-hunters across the country. The name of the exhibition is "The Saved Treasures of Bulgaria".
It will be opened today at the Archaeological Museum of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
The exhibition displays stolen cultural assets that have been the subject of unlawful trafficking.
- » Slayer Include Bulgaria in their Final Tour in the Summer of 2019
- » GRAVITY CO. will End the Year of their Return with a Concert at Sofia Live Club
- » The National Palace of Culture Opened the International Book Fair
- » "Garbage" Join the Hills of Rock Festival 2019
- » Announcing the American Film Institute AWARDS 2018 Honorees
- » Mariya Gabriel will Present the Project "Evening of the European Cinema"