Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year
Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova met with British Minister for Arts, Heritage and Tourism Michael Ellis at the World Travel Market (WTM) in London, reported the Bulgarian National Radio,
Minister Angelkova presented Bulgaria as a year-round tourist destination, with a focus on summer and winter tourism, and the many other kinds of specialized tourism.
She emphasized that over 340,000 tourists from Great Britain have visited Bulgaria since the beginning of the year, which is almost 16 percent up on 2017 figures, and expressed the hope that this strong level of interest will continue during the coming winter season.
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We are Expecting Important Guests in Sunny Beach on May 31st
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation