Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year
Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova met with British Minister for Arts, Heritage and Tourism Michael Ellis at the World Travel Market (WTM) in London, reported the Bulgarian National Radio,
Minister Angelkova presented Bulgaria as a year-round tourist destination, with a focus on summer and winter tourism, and the many other kinds of specialized tourism.
She emphasized that over 340,000 tourists from Great Britain have visited Bulgaria since the beginning of the year, which is almost 16 percent up on 2017 figures, and expressed the hope that this strong level of interest will continue during the coming winter season.
- » Over 7,800 Seasonal Workers from non-EU Countries have Worked in Bulgarian Tourism in 2018
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service: Mountain Travellers Should Start Using Winter Gear
- » Nine Bulgarian Municipalities will Present their Tourism Potential at a Meeting between Businesses and State
- » Turkey Opens World's Largest Airport (Video)
- » Bulgarian Trips Abroad Increase 11% YoY in September 2018
- » Over 7.9 Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in 2018, Growth of 5.5%